1. These reflections are not written like an essay, but in six precise steps. Choose what you like.
2. They are not meant only for preaching homilies, but for a multi-
3. They can be used outside the liturgical celebrations also on any other occasions for preaching (by using the same text), private and common prayers, Bible Vigil, Adoration, Prayer Service, Gospel Sharing, conferences, talks, etc.
4. Only the Gospel text prescribed for the Sunday Liturgy in the Catholic Church is used for these reflections, and not the First and Second Readings. The latter are quoted only for reference. Those who want to include them, have to find their own applications.
5. These reflections are written from a pastoral and spiritual perspective, and not from academic or exegetical.
6. The preachers have an option to develop only the focus-
7. The title, “Gospel Reflections for Life-
8. Though most of the material presented in these reflections is author's, no claim is made for the originality of all the thoughts and ideas.
9. Reproduction of these reflections in any form needs prior permission.